Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Manic Monday

The house is a wreck and needs cleaned before I can even think about decorating.
I don't have a single thing purchased for Christmas.
This week is crazy and there will be no shopping time either.
I feel like this:
x Even Santa is upset. Yes, this is what I feel like. Only I'm not in a holiday dress. I am in my sweatpants and I haven't combed my hair. The holiday happiness meter is in the negative right now, despite showing an upward climb even yesterday.
Behave!

4 comments:

Jo said...

that santa kind of looks like your dad. lol

Victoria said...

Maybe a tiny bit...or maybe Dad in twenty years! lol

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Perfect picture for how I feel. I have a very small fraction of my shopping done and tons of other things I need to do.

Victoria said...

I'm glad I'm not alone, Sue!
This holiday season is beyond weird around here!