Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear 2010,

Heck yeah! You are so out of here and I could not be happier about that! You've been a huge pain in my butt and this time tomorrow I will be getting ready to kick you out the door and cheering. So there! Thanks for all of your problems, disappointments, and woe. You suck. Hardcore (in the words of K2). I will be glad to see you gone.
To be fair, though, I do have to seriously thank you for a few things.
My high school graduate. What a proud moment! My sweet granddaughter. She is so precious and she loves her Nanners as much as her Nanners loves her. (Yes, that's my name. *sigh* I resisted it. A lot. But it's stuck now and...whatever...it's fine.) The continued happiness of my family, despite the woes 2010 brought. Also, the love and support of my family. They always bring it, no matter what, especially B. My friends, because they rock - awesomely rock. And, the job you managed to squeeze in right under the wire. I'm only a week into it, but so far so good.
We're starting a new decade and I'm excited to see some changes.
So...
Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011.
Let's do this thing...
Behave!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

It's been an up and down year for me. Seems every time we think we might be ahead a little something else happens. Wishing you a great 2011.

Ava Quinn said...

Though it's been a rough one, those are some seriously good things that 2010 gave up. Glad there was such good with the crap.
M3