In the hopes of getting my Holiday Spirit Meter to rise a bit, we're doing Tall Tale Tuesday Christmas style. (No upward motion since yesterday, in fact, it's slipped a bit)
Here we go...
Answer the following:
1. In "Nuttin' for Christmas", what insect was the sugar bowl full of?
2. Peter Billingsley played Ralph in what Christmas Story?
3. In the movie Home Alone 2, what southern state did Kevin's family go to on vacation?
4. Who serenaded George and Mary on their wedding night in It's a Wonderful Life?
5. How many times is the name Santa Claus used in "The Night Before Christmas"?
6. What did George Bailey's father die of: an accident or stroke?
7. To Rudolph, what was Baby New Year's name?
8. What is Santa's favorite Christmas carol?
9. In the movie, Babe, what gets stolen from Farmer Hoggett on Christmas Day?
10. In It's A Wonderful Life, what was Clarence's profession before he died?
(All questions come from 'Tis the Season Trivia Game)