Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Feel Good Friday

Another Friday! These weeks go way too fast!
Here's my list:
1. Sleeping in tomorrow!
2. My baby boy turning 16 tomorrow! How in the heck did that happen? Watch out, folks. In a few weeks, (or sooner) there will be a new driver on the sidewalks!
3. A horde of teenagers in the afternoon, then the family here tomorrow night. (I'm going to need an adult beverage - or six - for sure!)
4. Getting the kid the good things from his list. And finding out where most of our Christmas shopping will be done in the process!
5. Overnight guests. K1 and J are hanging here this weekend to help with the party stuff and eat all of our food (kidding - sorta).
6. The Frankenstorm! I love it! And maybe I will prepare for it. Maybe.
7. Being set up to work the day job from home, if necessary. Gotta love it!
8. My new grandson being in his last trimester of incubation! I can't wait to meet him!
9. Getting to spend time with K5 this week. She is a hoot and I love her so much!
10. Even though my house is a mess, we still have no hot water, and I have mega company arriving tomorrow, I feel very settled and peaceful. That's got to count for something, right?
Behave!

No comments: