Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Rain. Rain. Rain. And a Book Cover!

It's been raining pretty much all day, but that didn't stop it from being a pretty awesome day!
Writing meeting was fantastic! Great conversation and a great speaker. I left feeling jazzed and confident! It was exactly what I needed!

Below is the cover for the anthology I'm in. This should be out within the next two weeks. I'll post buy links, but you should know, we're offering it for free. It was a blast to write and I'm so lucky to be included with these amazing authors. Each story starts with the same first sentence and then the stories go in completely different directions. We're already planning the second collection, and you guessed it, each story will have an identical second sentence. Stay tuned...

I'll have my Soul Mate book cover up for you soon. It's due to launch at the end of June. I'll be working on a sequel to it next and hope to have it in the hands of my editor before too long. Just need to finish what I'm currently working on. 

That is all. I'm happy to be home and on my couch with a blanket and my laptop for the evening. 

Behave!


No comments: