Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Oral Surgery Wednesday...

K4 had to have another oral surgery. Not as bad as the one she had last year, but still rough on her. One of the chains attached to her canines disconnected and they had to remove the fixture and replace it. I took off from the day job today to take her to surgery and then had no choice but to stay home with her (I'd planned to go in to work for a half day). For one, she was in rough shape, and then we had a heck of a time getting her prescription filled and she needed me with her. I ended up having to go back to the oral surgeon, pick up a written script, and then hand deliver it to the pharmacy.

It all worked out, though much later than she needed for her pain meds. It was nice to be home. I got my laundry done, made a dinner I don't often get to make because of prep time, took care of some household administration duties. I didn't, however, get to take a nap, and I so wanted one.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind. Oy. But at least it's Thursday.

Working on my story for the next free "sentence" story. Then it's on to a sequel of Into the Fire. Yay!

We're watching "Moana" and I just had a stray thought... I want to be the village crazy lady. (If you haven't seen the movie, I recommend it. Maybe that's because I'm living in four-year-old land right now though)

That's all for now!

Behave!

No comments: