Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up...

It's been a quick weekend around here.

Friday night was a quick, non cooked dinner (too hot to cook), running around getting That Man ready for his Saturday gig. Hanging with K1, K4, and Mr. B. To bed early. Super early for a Friday.

Saturday - coffee - iced. Trying to convince Mr. B to help me pull weeds. Ha! Attic working. (K4 is moving to the attic, but there is mucho work to be done. It's going to be cool when it's done though. We have a definite plan. I will eventually get my office - maybe by this time next year... I hope. It was a way too hot day, so not a lot of weeds got pulled.

Saturday night - That Man was exhausted from his day. We made some burgers. I made potato salad. We chilled and did a whole lot of nothing in the evening. In bed super early again.

Sunday - hot coffee. Lots of house cleaning - scrubbing floors and the like - the weekly thing. I should have done it yesterday, but... Laundry. Grocery store. Seeing That Man's mom and sister. I was trying to pull more weeds, but the sun got too hot and I couldn't do it. We made awesome chicken, corn on the cob, and fried potatoes for dinner. Had a little confab on the attic and are now waiting for Mr. B's cake to be done.

That Man's Brother (That Brother) comes in from CA tomorrow. He'll have a quick trip here for a few days before he heads back home. Looking forward to seeing him. I know That Man is.

That is all for now... It's time to write!

Behave!

No comments: