Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday Ugh...

I've been sneezing all day.

Couldn't take it anymore and took some allergy meds a lady from my work had and it made me super sleepy. I'm still super sleepy. My shoulders, neck, and head hurt. My nose is getting stuffy.

Nooo! I know there's a summer cold going around. I don't want or need it. I'm gong to ignore it and hope it goes away!

No attic work has been done since Tuesday. That Man and I had a thing last night and there was no way I was going up there with the way I feel tonight. K4 was cool with that since she's not feeling so great either.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!

I'm going to try to get a few words on the page tonight, but not sure how many. I'm making good progress on the next story in the free anthology. So there's that.

That is all...

Behave!




No comments: