Pages

Friday, February 02, 2018

Feel Good Friday

We made it! We all made it!

Yay! It's Friday!

Here's the good:

1. Stupid turned Good.
I was supposed to pick That Man up at work.
He drove K4's car. I drove his car.
(There's a lot of convoluted stuff in there to explain this, but you really don't care)
I left the lights on, by accident. (I seriously drive his car maybe twice a year) (I'm an idiot)
The battery died.
The work peeps had my back, but That Man got done working sooner than he thought so one of his buddies drove him to my work to jump the car before I even clocked out.
I left work and got into a warm car.
Jesus, it's cold here.

2. That Man and I had date night.
Since the car fiasco had us running at least an hour early, we ended up getting a table at a place we've tried to try a few times. Yay for getting a table!
Decent. A little expensive.
But good.

3. Brief trip to the grocery store for junk food and trash bags.

4. Tomorrow's writing meeting.

5. Snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Also hopes to get the Christmas items "properly" stored tomorrow. Not like I have them now - chaos.

6. Potential writing time tomorrow. Yay.

7. Sleeping in. Just a little tomorrow. And then hopefully a lot on Sunday.

8, Sunday is That Man's birthday. He doesn't care, but I do...I need to go shopping.

9. I stickered my new computer. It was time. This new big shiny has proven itself to be trustworthy and useful. I love so many things about it.
I used the last sticker we had with my parent's picture on it, (my niece's bf had stickers made with my folks dates on them.) Everyone in the family got one.
But That Man saved his for when I would need it, because he is amazing. I had one on my old computer, which is probably why I resisted in getting a new one for so long. When I was distressing over the state of my computer, That Man gave me the sticker he had saved.
So I put it on.
And it's freaking crooked!
It's fine. I'm not going to try to move it, though I really freaking want to and it really does bother me.
I have some beach stickers and a Shine sticker. And I will get more stickers as time goes by.
I'm actually feeling more settled with this computer after applying said stickers. I  do love it. The key touch is satisfying and I have written many words just because I love the way it feels to type.
That probably sounds super stupid to most people.

10. It's stupid cold.
This house is warm.
We're watching Harry Potter.
I am a happy camper.

That is all.
Behave.

No comments: