Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Woah! Almost a Week!

It was a long week last week!

Lots of insanity at the day job. Long days. Brain disintegration. Exhaustion.

I did write.

I also ran around a lot.

This week is probably going to be the same.

The weekend was good though.

Friday night was paint night with friends I don't get to see often. In fact, it's probably been a year for a few of them. K4 and I went and had a blast. We painted pretty pictures, ate a lot of junk food, and had great conversation.

Saturday was a flash signing at the bookstore. Didn't sell any books, but it was super fun to hang out with my writing friends!

Laid low last night - hanging with That Man.

Slept in this morning. Very nice. And I took a nap today. Stayed in my sweat pants all day. Got to see K3 for a little bit. Made an awesome dinner. Did laundry. Writing.

But oy! Tomorrow is Monday again.

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: