Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday

Mid-week...

Yay!

Tomorrow I get to bail on the day job early to take the kid to a doc appointment. I already have my time made up, so... while sitting in a doctor's office is low on my favorite things to do, leaving early is high on my favorite things to do. It's kind of a wash, but whatever.

This week has been pretty brutal. See above. I've been working early and late to make up time, and hopefully make up a little more so I can head out earlier on Friday. (also very awesome, if it happens) And it's super busy - which is the norm, so I don't know why I even mention it.

Had a super interesting conversation with the Fabulous Simon on the way home from work tonight. Writing stuff. How to get words on the page as presented by a PodCast she listened to. My wheels are spinning and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about those wheels.

That is all. It's late and I'm tired.

Behave!


No comments: