Pages

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up...

It's Sunday, people. I mean, really?

It's been a pretty good weekend.
Slept in a bit on Saturday, then to my writing meeting.
Then to the grocery store - that was crazy. Snow was in the forecast and everyone was out in full force buying their eggs, bread, and milk. I was just doing regular shopping. I did save like $60.00 in coupons, which was awesome.
K4 met me at the store, which was good because I needed her car for the grocery haul. Then we headed out to get a birthday present for That Man.
I did get the Christmas decorations put away, and put away in the correct place. Yay.

In an epic twist of fate, That Man and I were all alone Saturday night. I mean - alone all night! Woah! It was an awesome evening. We made a great dinner, talked a lot, and watched movies. Oh and did laundry.

Woke up this morning to snow. It snowed for quite a while and then started sleeting and raining. K4 made it home safely after leaving her lights on and needing a jump start.

K3 was supposed to come over for dinner for That Man's birthday, but we told him to stay home and be safe. I made That Man his birthday dinner - cheeseburgers and mac and cheese, and we've just been hanging out. He liked his presents and was only a little sad that I screwed up on the birthday cake.

Now we're watching the Superbowl. We'll kind of. Mainly the commercials. The first movie preview that came on was scary enough that we made Mr. B close his eyes and cover his ears. The movie looks awesome though. The second movie was the new Jurassic Park, which also looks scary, but awesome. And I'm writing, so there's that.

Behave!

No comments: