Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday...

One more work day to live through until the weekend! Yay!

I get to go in late. "Get to" like I have a choice and I'm getting paid for it. Ha! K4 had an orthodontist appointment yesterday and they attached a bunch of hardware into her mouth. So I went in late then. Today I get a call from her, really upset, that some of the things they'd hooked up had broken. Great. So now we have to go back in the morning and get it fixed. She's not happy and is in pain. I am also not happy because instead of making up the time I lost on Wednesday, I will be losing even more time. So there's that. Plus, my kid is hurting, which is never good.

It's raining. It's warm out. I opened our window so we can hear the rain when we go to bed. That will be nice, but it's not going to last. We're supposed to get snow this weekend. Weird.

I'm also fighting off some aches and pains, sinus pressure, and a weird feeling stomach. I am doing my best to ignore these things. I have to make it through the day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to the weekend, darn it, so no way!

This evening went super fast. Came home to dinner made, did the dishes, did the writing, did the bills, and now it's now... and I'm fried.

Behave!


No comments: