Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up on Monday

Yeah, it's Monday.

I never made it on here yesterday (obviously).

Let's wrap up...

Friday night - Rushed home so we could take K4 out on date night. We went to a cute little place with a food truck and music. Had a lot of fun and good food.

Saturday - booksigning! Yay! It was awesome. Not very busy, but I did sell books. K3 came out to see me and take pictures. K4 came to be my PR person. It's always amazing to get to hang out with my writing friends. After the signing, we all went over to the restaurant next door for dinner. That was good, too.

Anthology partner Bix, gifted the rest of us in the anthology with a print copy of The First Sentence, which was so very awesome! We were all really excited and are in love with getting to hold that book in our hands.

Finally got home and took my boots off. My feet were killing me. Crashed pretty early - done with being "on" and being on my feet.

Sunday - slept in a little. Coffee. K3 came over and went to see That Mom with us. He hung out a while. After he went home, I took a nap. That was awesome. Made dinner. Then to bed.

So exciting. I know. I can't help how exiting and crazy my life is. Ha ha!

This week is much of the same old, same old. Working the day job. Trying to get writing done. Getting "stuff" done. I'll try not to bore you as much with my next post!

There are two exciting things -

Into the Fire will be a print book in my hands very soon. Probably by this time next week! Whoot!

The Second Sentence Anthology comes out on Valentine's Day. It's only $2.99.

That is all!

No comments: