Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

Feel Good Friday....

Yay for Friday! Right now, with no immediate holidays to look forward to, Fridays are all we have... Ha! It's what we talk about at the office.

We had to reschedule our tree trimming! It was supposed to be tomorrow. We had all of the "crew" on board - brothers, brothers-in-law, kids, adopted kids - they were all going to be here. Some of them are calling us "wussies" for rescheduling, but it's all about their safety. (They are joking, but...) I am not a happy person about this weather. Everything was planned. Food was purchased. My day was scheduled. Ugh. I even bought first aid supplies, just in case. But the Tree Trimmer made the call so we can't feel bad.

Now That Man and I are looking forward to a "jammie day". We have decided that we are staying in our jammies all day and take a literal day off for a change. We will read. I will write. We will do laundry (because we have to, or maybe we won't) and we will cook amazing food. I am definitely looking forward to staying in my super soft jammies all day. And sleeping in.

I am really looking forward to that!

We, unfortunately, had to stop at the store tonight. Mainly because we were so sure about our weekend plans that we stopped last night. So while everyone else was buying bread, milk, and toilet paper, we were buying hamburgers, perogies, beer, and snacks. We went to the store that only the old people go to and got out of there pretty quickly. Still brutal...

I am spot on with my writing goal! I didn't write last night because I felt like utter Hell, but I made up for it tonight, which is awesome. And I have the weekend since I generally don't count weekends in my writing goals.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: