Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday...

Oy! It's Monday...

The book singing was good! I sold a few. Got to talk to my author and bookseller friends. My sister came. I met some cool people. It was good...

Mr. B came in fourth in the pinewood derby. He's such a good sport. He was supportive of his pack mates and had the right attitude when it came to the end. He's such a good kid. Then, they had a family race. K1 put little Mr. B in to race with one of K1's old pinewood derby cars. (Little Mr. B fell asleep so wasn't a part of any of the thing) The old school bus was K1's entry when he was like 8. He lost horribly this time, but it was a blast. So many jokes and much obnoxiousness! When they found out how old the schoolbus was, one of the leaders brought out his oldest car and they raced. It was awesome. And then they sat at our table and discussed cars and races and scouts. It made me miss our time in scouts.

Sleeping in was marginal this weekend... that's all I have to say about that.

The most important thing today is that my Freddie boy had a vet appointment tonight. He's still at the vet...I am sad. They think he might have a urinary tract infection, which would explain the peeing on everything (occasionally) that is going on. We took him because of the peeing. It's not terrible, but it's not good either. But he peed on K4's coat right in front of me and didn't run away when I caught him. Something is wrong...

And he's at the vet still. I am distraught. I miss my baby. They wanted to give him fluids and get him to pee and check him out. Trust me, the kitty wasn't sick in any way when we went. The boy weighs 15 pounds!! He's only like seven months old!

I don't know what tomorrow will hold yet. They will call me... and I will leave work to pick him up...or whatever they suggest.

I miss my boy though. By now, he is in my lap, purring and wanting love. I feel so bad for him being stuck in a cage at the vet's office...

That is all I have...

Behave!!

No comments: