Pages

Friday, January 03, 2020

First Feel Good Friday of 2020...

It's 2020...

First Friday of 2020...

Let's get to the list.

1. New Year's was good. Lord of the Rings all day. Perfect. I was in bed early and up early the next day.

2. Back up... New Year's Eve was also good. We stopped downtown to see Funeral Bob's new gathering place. Hung out and talked to him and a bunch of people. Went to the grocery store (horrible mistake). Went for food. Visited friends. Visited more friends. Stayed up too late.

3. Back to work on Thursday. It was a long gruesome day of boredom. Seriously. I kept thinking it was Monday, which sucked.

4. Today was inventory day at work. We all made side dishes for the subs work ordered. I had to run checks this morning, but as soon as I was done, I went and helped count. Then lunch. Then entered as much inventory as I could before the end of the day. I was busy, and it was good. We left almost a half-hour late because That Man and I were both caught up in what we were doing and it was hard to tear away. But it will be there on Monday.

5. Chilling tonight. We brought leftovers home from today, so no cooking. I caught up on emails, paid the bills, and talked to my aunt.

6. Tomorrow's Writing Group meeting. Looking forward to it. There's a crapstorm going on with our national organization right now. We have only questions and no decent answers and everyone is ticked off and confused. It should be an interesting meeting.

7. After that... there is hope for lunch with some non-writing friends...

8. Taking the tree down either tomorrow night or Sunday. It's time for it to go. I also need to run the vacuum and clean this pigsty. It's not horrible, but it's not great either.

9. Writing goals... Getting back into the game. I fell short of my goals, but not that short, so I am still on the right track...

That's all I have... January is supposed to be a quiet month, but we're finding every weekend is full... Crazy.

Behave!

No comments: