Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Black Friday Rest

I hope you had a wonderful holiday yesterday, however it turned out. 

Our plans changed yet again, but we had a really good day. A ended up getting sick and had to get a Covid test. Her results weren't back yet (still aren't), so they couldn't come. So it was just That Man, me, and K4. 

We still went all out. K4 and I made pies Wednesday night, per our usual routine. Two pumpkin, an apple, and a vegan apple (just in case the results came back and were negative), and a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. K4 bought a pumpkin cheesecake from her work to add to the mix. 

We cooked all day and finally sat down to eat around 4-ish at our decorated table. We were stuffed, but the food turned out amazing. We had a blast all day together - talking and laughing, and yeah, crying a little. 

By the time we finished our pie eating, the kitchen was clean and we were ready to crash. We facetimed with K5, and with Mr. B. Talked to K3 and A, and texted with K1. Texted with my family and his. 

It was a really good day, despite missing people. 

I'm still tired though. I slept in this morning, but still feel like I could take a nap. Of course, I woke up at 3:30 and struggled to get back to sleep. K4 had to work today. That Man and I took the day off. Though we both still have to check messages and take care of emergencies. So far it's been quiet though. 

Oh! Look at the top upper left! That's my new book cover for the reprint that's coming out this spring! I am in love with it and so grateful my cover artist got my vision! 

And that is all...

Behave! 

No comments: