Pages

Friday, November 06, 2020

Feel Good Friday

Oh Friday!

Here's the list:

1. No problems on my mammogram. Got the call this morning. 

2. Just That Man and I tonight. It's a good conversation evening. Relaxing. Movie watching. 

3. Ordering burgers for dinner. Neither of us were hungry until about an hour ago. We had awesome food delivered. 

4. Sleeping in tomorrow. And I will. It's much needed. I just might overshoot my normal "sleeping in" time! In fact, I mean to. 

5. Light weekend plans. Some yard work. Some house cleaning. Some store going, resting, and relaxation. 

6. Getting words on the page.  

7. Thanksgiving is coming up soon. Plans are coming together with That Sister. And then Christmas. I definitely agree with the mindset that since 2020 has been such a sucky year that we should go with what makes us happy. I'm not ready to decorate for Christmas yet, but it's on my mind. Thanksgiving and Christmas both make me happy, so here we go! 

That is all! 

Behave! 


No comments: