Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday Again...

Sorry it's been a week... Last week was pretty boring. I started posting a few times, but found I had nothing to report. 

Now we're back at Sunday. 

That Man and I went to our favorite little cabin along the river. We left Thursday after work and got back a little after lunch today. 

It was a beautiful weekend. We talked, laughed, cooked, watched movies, slept, and enjoyed the river. We took the dog with us and she was an absolute mess. She was freaked out by the river, the train, chickens, and the stray cats around. She was better by today, of course. 

I wrote, slept in, showered in the most amazing shower (seriously, I need that shower). 

We got home, took a nap, ate some soup, made some cookies, I wrote. It's raining now. And super windy. 

And that's all I have.

Behave! 

No comments: