Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tuesday...

So... One more Tuesday before Thanksgiving. 

It kind of snowed a little today! Whoot! 

Things are changing in our state constantly with the Covid. It's frustrating, confusing, and infuriating. I won't get into it or else this will be a huge rant. 

I stopped at the grocery store during my lunch break today after going into the office to put away supplies, sort 2021 calendars, and help a coworker with a spreadsheet. Toilet paper is flying off the shelves again. I would say six out of ten people had tp in their carts. Most of the shoppers had this panicked look in their eyes. It was hard not to fall into "panic-buy mode" with the rest of them. I didn't though. I got what I needed and got the heck out of there. I still need to get my turkey and trimmings. 

Things are still in the works for Thanksgiving. There are too many unknowns, which is why I haven't purchased my turkey or the trappings yet. It's going to be small, I am sure. And that's okay. I will get to cook and use my Thanksgiving dishes and I will do that even if it's only the three of us after all. K4 and I have decided on some desserts we will be making and my list of things to do is ever growing. 

Then I will decorate for Christmas. I have started my shopping, though not by much. We have two grandkid birthdays before Christmas, too. And, of course, I have no idea what Christmas will look like. K4's 21st birthday plans are up in the air, but we will make the most out of it. And we have started watching Christmas movies, which, if you know my husband, is remarkable. He hates anything Christmas before Thanksgiving and we've watched probably six Christmas movies in the last week. That just goes with my point that if it makes you happy, do it. 

That Man and I both took off the Friday after Thanksgiving. We both worked last year and it was the lamest, most-boring day at the office. I would rather sleep in and spend my day relaxing and writing. 

Anyway. The new book is coming along nicely. I am happy with it so far. 

And that is all I have on this windy and freezing cold Tuesday!

Behave!

No comments: