Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2020

Thursday Rambling...

Oy vey has it been a long week already and it's only Thursday! 

I voted. That's all I'm going to say about that. 

Had my annual mammogram today. Ouch, but whatever. It's done now. Get your tatas checked, folks. It's important. 

We fixed our hallway light tonight. The fixture finally came. It's been ages since the light worked. We've swapped out plans for a while now. First we were going to put a small ceiling fan up there, which I still want, but it wasn't gong to work. I love the new light though. It's nice to have the light on the stairs again. Though I still want the tiny fan light! 

Writing - I've managed every night but Monday. The counts aren't fantastic, but at least I'm getting something. I filled out my art sheet for the re-release that will come out in the spring. That was exciting and a little painful. 

Weekend plans - no idea yet. Oh wait... we have to go to the mega box store for cat litter since they didn't have it the other night. Other than that... we'll see...

That's all...

Behave! 

No comments: