Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Feel Good Friday...

 Whooot! Friday! 

Here's my list:

1. I got my turkey. Umm... Since our Thanksgiving plans have changed (again)(and again)(and might change again) and I am feeding turkey to three to four turkey eaters (at this point). My turkey is almost 21#'s... HA!! But hey... It was a free turkey up to just about the poundage we got, so... we have a freezer and it will not go to waste. 

2. Yeah, Thanksgiving plans changed. Yet again. There is work. There is other family. There is work. (Yes, I meant to type that twice) We will adapt. I am trying hard to accept that things won't be the way I envisioned, and that's okay. It will be the three of us and K3 and A, and maybe some drop ins for dessert and frivolity, though that is not guaranteed. At this point, I am trying to just go with the flow... 

3. Oh and hey! It's Friday! 

4. That Man picked up awesome pizza on his way home tonight. No cooking. No cleaning up. Nice, nice break and I appreciate it so much. 

5. Writing the words. I am making pretty damned decent progress. And I am happy with that progress. 

6. Sleeping in tomorrow. We'll see how that works. I haven't been able to stay in bed for very long these days anyway...

7. Talking to two of my siblings tonight. That's good stuff. I wish to talk to the other one, but he forgets to respond to text messages and that's okay. The last one was pure silliness. 

8. I also talked to my cousin who lost her mother last weekend. I won't get into my feelings on this because I started a post last night about my aunt and it was so long I had to delete it. Suffice it to say that my aunt's death has hit me hard. She and my momma were the best of friends and I have so many good memories of my aunt and my aunt, and my momma together. Also, it doesn't help that my cousin calls her mom momma as well. I'm still not sure how we're related, but there's no mistake that we are absolutely family. 

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: