Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting Closer...

Summer vacation is sounding its last hurrah.
2 weeks from this coming Monday.
Teacher assignments came today.
Oh. My. Goodness.
That started a wave of excitement, a sudden urgent need to go school shopping, and an almost frantic mode of anticipatory discussion. They're ready. For the most part. K2 still hasn't received any details for her drama school and there are scheduling conflicts waiting to be worked out.
And I'm still a bit bittersweet.
The routine will be nice to have once again - for them and me. Fall will be here shortly, which always makes me happy. But...*sniff, sniff* summer is nearly over.
Anyway.
The status bar for the edits is still lying. I am nearly done. Just a few scenes to tweak and one to rewrite in a different point of view. Heavy work, but not horrible. There's no point in updating my progress since it's really hard to put an exact percentage on what's left to do. I should finish within the next few days, depending on how our weekend plans thwart my attempts.
I might get some work done today, but then again...maybe not.
It is Fiesta Friday.
Behave!

No comments: