Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Blog-iversary!

It's been one year since I started this blogging thing.
Can you believe that?
Anyway.
I've been fiddling around, checking out videos on different video posting sites. Yesterday I came across some about the greatest television and movie kisses. Being the hopeless romantic I am, I clicked, watched and now find my head filled with thoughts.
You know I'm not a huge television watcher. Besides Supernatural and Ghosthunters, I rarely pay attention to what's on, so I didn't know a lot of the shows on the video. Hot or not, those kisses really meant nothing to me because I lack emotional investment in the show. Same with the movie video.
So, now you're getting my list of the best television and movie kisses, in no particular order:
1. Sam and Madison - Supernatural - Heart
2. Allie and Noah - The Notebook (rain scene)
3. Robin and Marian - Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
4. Aragorn and Arwen - Lord of the Rings, Return of the King and Lord of the Rings, Two Towers
5. Wil and Elizabeth - Pirates of the Caribbean, At World's End
6. Buttercup and Wesley - The Princess Bride
7. Harry and Sally - When Harry Met Sally
8. George and Mary Bailey - It's a Wonderful Life

Okay, so I didn't make it to ten. I know there's more - many, many more. Short of spending more time than I have sorting through the video cabinet, this is what you get. I know someone's going to point out ones I should have here and I'll feel like a huge idiot for not thinking of it myself.
So...have at it!
Behave!

No comments: