Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Answers!

So what did you think of the new format?
I'll probably use a mix between the two styles for future Tall Tale Tuesdays, and I'm still not promising it as a weekly installment yet.
Okay...so answers...
Yeah, Jo nailed it.
Reagan was sworn in for his second term in office.
The time of year was a lie.
As for the "New Coke" - it came out at the beginning of May that year. I didn't start drinking diet soda until well after 1985.
Yes, it was only seven stitches...believe it or not. The kicker on that was the fact that even though I got to leave work early, I had to drive myself to the ER. My right hand was wrapped in at least a whole roll of paper towels, and I had a manual transmission. It was fantastic fun.
Thanks for playing, and for bearing with me as I tweak this version!
Behave!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I still allowed to play, since I nailed it? lol

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I love the new format!

Victoria said...

Yes, Jo, you're still allowed to play! I just need to get trickier, but then, you'll expect that...
LOL

Victoria said...

Thanks, Nat! :)