Okay, let's see how the week went...
1. My dog being all clean and pretty.
2. Spending time with my sister.
3. Getting a second viewing of last night's Supernatural with my sister.
5. Sam and Ruby and no shirt and big arms and...*drops to the floor, dead*
6. Next week's Supernatural preview of Dean with no shirt.
7. Gas points and major savings.
8. Today is Friday.
9. Getting stuff done, even though I feel like I'm never going to get it all done.
10. Supernatural chats.
11. Being warm.
12. The crunch of the leaves when I walk through them.
13. Thanksgiving plans.
14. Passing a bus with Santa driving. It was the Christmas Express, or North Pole Express, or something like that. And yes, it's way too early for me to even think about Christmas, but seeing that old man with a white beard and Santa suit behind the wheel made me smile.
That's all I can think of right now. A markedly better week this week, but still too insane around here.
Enjoy the weekend!