Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

Actually, there wasn't so much weirdness today as there was rudeness. Today was another one of those days where most of the people I interacted with were ignorant, condescending, and downright rude. Welcome to my week. Let's just say Friday's feel good list probably won't be very long at all this week and leave it at that.
Things got better when I got home, but here I'm faced with the horrible mess that is my house - thanks to all the running around I've had to do this week. That's no good either, but I am working on it. Actually, I'm not anymore. Dinner's done, my brother's been here for dinner and is now off to college, the laundry's started, and some basic essentials have been taken care of. I'm planning on vegging the rest of the night and here's what I'm going to do tomorrow:
Staying in my jammies and watching Supernatural all day long.
That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.
Behave!

No comments: