Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Feel Good Friday

Wow. It's been a long week. Let's see if I can sum up the good stuff.
1. SNOW!!
2. Reading "Twilight".
3. Supernatural - though I'm still processing the episode.
4. Feeling encouraged writing-wise.
5. That my near hysteria yesterday was completely unfounded, and a result of a frazzle-brained teenager and lack of time-telling skills.
6. Being warm.
7. Less than a week until the Thanksgiving gathering and birthday celebration.
8. Puppies! (we're still not getting one!)
9. It's Friday!
10. Sleeping in tomorrow!
Okay. I think that's enough. In all, not a bad week.
Behave!!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Looks like some good stuff! Nice to hear. I'll have to ask you later what you thought of Twilight. I haven't read it. Cool to see some positive stuff going on in the lives of others!
M3

Victoria said...

Some positive. I try to dwell on it. Otherwise, the negative stuff would drive my nuts!
We'll talk Twilight then.
V.