Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Answers!

Believe it or not, the one thing that did not happen in my house was number 1.

1. That smell I mentioned? The terrible, assaulting odor that seemed to come from the basement...I finally found it late last night. In the form of a half-eaten sandwich wrapped in foil and left in a jacket pocket. Estimated date of origination: Last weekend - specifically last Sunday when we were traveling to a birthday party and running around like fools.
**While the smell appears to be gone, or at least muted, I never found the source.

2. K3 gave himself a bald spot by cutting his hair. It was sticking up. Yes. He's 12.
**True! I noticed he had a bald spot Monday night, and when I asked him about it he tearfully admitted to lopping off some hair that was sticking up. I don't know what's up with that. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure it out.

3. K4 got caught with a pen spring in her mouth, and a hunk of paper.
**Also true! She's been doing this a lot lately, and not only is it really annoying, but potentially dangerous. I've already been through this with one kid and that included a trip to the ER because he accidentally swallowed what he was chewing on - a calculator battery. Yeah. Fun stuff.

I swear everyone in my house has reverted to toddler age. My stock phrase lately has been, "What are you, two?" It's like living in a circus sometimes.

Behave!!

No comments: