Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

One of Those Days...

I probably should have just stayed in bed. I know I said I wasn't doing anymore Moaning Monday posts, but I'm not sure I'll call this that.
*While making dinner, I burned the ends of my hair bad enough that I had to trim it. You can't really tell, but I could smell it.
*Also while making dinner, I dropped an entire pot of hot, cooked spaghetti on the kitchen floor.
*Then, I flipped over a pan of garlic-cheese bread and lost a few slices.
Obviously, I shouldn't make dinner anymore.
***
Whoot! Only three more days until new Supernatural.
***
It's supposed to get brutally cold here. Not looking forward to that. At all.
***
My comfy couch is broken. I'm not happy. It is over nine years old, but a new one isn't in the budget right now. I love this couch. It's warm, comfy, and is responsible for the best naps.
***
B's watching this show where they're going to blow up a dead sperm whale because they don't know what to do with it. Ew. They just did it. Big hunks of blubber are falling from the sky and they only disintegrated part of the dead whale. I've never seen anything like it.
***
Okay, that's enough rambling. I'm so tired I can't even think straight.
Obviously.
Behave!

No comments: