Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Feel Good Friday

This week has been crappy enough for the record books, but there's been some good.
1. It's Friday. Oh! How I love you Friday!!
2. Sleeping in tomorrow.
3. Birthday plans with friends tomorrow evening. (even if it means I have to clean my house! Or...you know...sorta!)
4. Parent-teacher conferences.
5. Pies!! Long story!
6. Having friends who let me rant and rave and agree with anything I say because they know it's not my final answer no matter what I say.
7. New laptops!! Yeah, baby!! So, the coffee incident turned out to be for the greater good. It ruined my computer, but thanks to my absolutely wonderful husband, my brand spanking new laptop will be here soon!!!
8. And again, my husband, who even when I want to give up on myself, won't let me. He rocks!!
9. Did I mention? My new laptop is RED and has an 8 hour battery.
I think that's plenty! And yes, the bad of the week has been completly offset by the coming good!
There will be pictures!!
Behave!!

5 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

New red laptop with an 8 hour battery!!! Sorry I can't say anything else. New red laptop!!!!!

Victoria said...

I know!! The New Red Laptop eliminated the bad stuff from the week!! I can't wait for it to get here!!

Ava Quinn said...

Saint Peter on a pogo stick!!!!! NEW RED LAPTOP!!!!!!

Victoria said...

LOL, Ava! I'm so excited! I can't wait to be unplugged!!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!

St. Peter on a pogo stick. *snort*