Because I know you've been anxiously wringing your hands...
1. Horse Dreams. Yes. From K1. He also sent me a link to a dream dictionary.
2. I need a bucket...to poop in. Yes. From K2. Long story...
3. There is a chicken in my room. No.
4. If peanut butter has mold in the jar is it still good? Yes. From K2.
5. I'm at the beach. Also from K2. Lucky dog.
6. One day we will all be kings. No. At least I don't think so...
7. If a steak is uncooked and brown is it still good? Yes. K2.
8. Do you think this potato salad is still good? Also K2. (Are you sensing a theme here?)
9. This guy keeps hitting on me. K2 again. Her next text said if he said one more thing she was going to punch him.
10. I'm studying. Ha ha! No! I don't think I've ever gotten a text that said this!
K2 texts me a lot. Today she sent me a picture of her packing progress. She'll be home for summer at the end of the week and they have to clear their dorm room. She brought most of her stuff home over Easter. I don't know where she's going to put the rest of it.
K1 also texts me a lot, but his are more related to whatever's going on at the time these days.
So there you have it!