Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Well....

Remember when I said I had to unplug because of the storm?
Yeah, well...
We had a really, really bad storm - bad enough that the kids spent most of the evening in the flooding basement while Bob and I went from porch to porch watching...
Half of our huge old oak is laying over the swingset and the neighbor's bushes.
The tree is over the cable, phone, and Internet lines, so if I disappear for a few days you'll know we're waiting to be hooked up again. Still have them for now, but who knows when the lines will snap...
I will post pictures as soon as I can. It's too dark to get a decent one now...
A tornado touched down not far away and trees are down everywhere...the kids think they'll have off school tomorrow, but I know they're wrong. Everyone is safe though, and that's all that matters...
I hope, if you had this storm, that you're safe!
Behave!

No comments: