Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Whew! Busy Weekend!

Wow! The weekend is nearly over already! I need one more day! Please?
It's been productive, in every area but writing...which sucks, but the things we got done absolutely needed done.
Like...
We got the basement cleaned - emptied of all of the wet and nasty stuff. There was a lot. We made many, many trips to the curb with trash (or you know, stuff that used to be good, but got wet and nasty). There was a little mold. Okay, more than a little, but I think we got that under control as well. Some areas are still damp, but I think they will be for a while, regardless of the fans we have running.
I got my driver's licence picture taken. Finally. We won't talk about how many days ago my camera card expired. Or how hideous the picture is.
The washing machine is fixed. And laundry is caught up.
The grass is mowed and weeds pulled.
B's exhaust is welded and his car is back on the road. At the same time, our friend welded my glider, so now I can sit on it. Yay!
I have done my duty as an aunt and attended a baby shower for my soon-to-be great niece and got to hang out with my sister and mom.
I took care of a ton of retreat stuff this weekend, though the shopping is still not done and my list for what I need to take is not done either.
...and I'm tired...
And we won't talk about the cold symptoms...or the sore muscles...or the fact that it's raining again...
Behave!

No comments: