Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Retreat: Day Three

Yeah, I'm a little behind. I didn't access the Internet at all yesterday.
So...Saturday...
I made a huge goal for myself and buckled down right after breakfast. Made good progress, then...after lunch the crappy night of sleep caught up to me and I had no choice but to take a nap. Naps are good, but not when you've potentially bitten off more than you can chew.
I think all we do here is eat. The food is phenomenal. Friday night's dinner was flounder stuffed with crab and shrimp, a big honking pork chop, or honey glazed chicken...see what I mean? How do you choose? (That one was easy for me). I've been avoiding the snack table because I'm constantly full, despite all of the stair running I'm doing.
Game night is Saturday night, and, as usual, it was a blast. We danced, pulled the raffle prizes, and laughed. Then back to the room to get some work done.
I am happy to say I met my ginormous goal. Go me!
That is all for now...
Behave!

No comments: