Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

Wow! What a week! We had obligations every single night and all weekend. Next week looks the same, but I'm not thinking about that right now.
Here's the list:
1. Getting to sleep in a little this morning.
2. Supernatural last night - not only did I get to watch 2 straight hours, but I also watched the episode I missed. I am sad it's over for a few months...but we'll talk about Supernatural in another post.
3. The brief glimpse of sun I saw this morning.
4. Taking my youngest to middle school orientation. I'm excited for her, but a little nostalgic. We've had a child in the elementary school since K1 started.
5. Seeing my granddaughter.
6. Feeling like I'm starting to get caught up with everything.
7. Hopefully getting our container garden started this weekend.
That's enough for now...
Behave!

No comments: