Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tall Tale Tuesday

True or False...
Which of the following are true?
1. I got my hair caught in the leaf blower.
2. When I got home from the retreat, my truck was out of gas and no one told me.
3. I think my cat missed me more than the humans that live here.
4. While on retreat, on Saturday, I did not go to the Internet cafe even once.
5. When I crawled into my bed Sunday night, there were five stink bugs under my pillow.
6. I just had an ant crawling on my computer screen.
7. My granddaughter is the cutest baby ever.
8. There was a scout function on Friday (while I was away) and all of the firetrucks B organized got called away for emergencies leaving him with nothing.
9. We are getting baby chicks soon.
10. The wood bees are so bad on our front porch that the railing collapsed. (They're like stink bugs, only more destructive)
Which ones are true?
Behave!

No comments: