Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Almost There...

Let's face it... It's been a long week.

One more day to get through...

So K4 is away at college orientation and having a blast. She's met up with a few other female students, one in her major. Last time I texted with her, she was having a lot of fun. I'm so thrilled. I've been having these "moments" of I don't even know what all day. It's kind of surreal to me at this point. I'm equal parts melancholy/nostalgic and super excited for her. And it's weird with her not being home.

I know. I need to get over it. She's taken a job for the summer where she'll travel for a few days at a time. That's pretty exciting since she'll get to see places she's never seen before. And then, in like 6 or 8 weeks, she'll be at school.

Work is work. A bunch of craziness and insanity, but that's normal.

Writing is slow. It's still at the top of the list, but it's super slow.

The kitten is growing and thriving. Though at this very moment, I have no idea where he went. He's a little ninja. I just fed him, so he should be powering down for a little bit. He just appeared and is fighting with my elbow. He's lucky he's as cute as he is. The tiny scratches I'm covered with might tell a different story.

Coming up soon, I'm participating in "Discover a Cover". It's kind of like a scavenger hunt and at the end, you are entered to win a prize. I'll be posting my clue and the link to find out more about it over the weekend. It's a lot of fun and I hope you get a chance to check it out.

Other than that... It's supposed to get super hot here. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: