Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday... Oy!

Okay, so it's almost mid-week.

Here are the things:

1. The weekend was epic. Epic food. Epic friends. Epic visiting. We kept it very small on purpose because it's been three years...

2. Setting up the camper was not epic. Carpenter ants and mice in the camper. We sucked all of the ants out of the camper with a shop vac and chased the two mice out. Tore down curtains and moved a bunch of stuff. And after That Man and K4 went up today to close things up (It rained Sunday and we couldn't close the camper) we "should" be good. That Man patched as well as he could and sprayed ant spray. And did some other things to secure it.

3. Sleeping in the camper, was, however, very epic. It was cool and comfy, and our friends felt the same. We let them sleep far beyond when we wanted to take the camper down, which resulted in #2.

4. Still not able to wrap my head around the kid being done with school. She had an orthodontist appointment today and I didn't even have to remind her. And she made her own appointments for the next stuff. That's really nothing new, but with the graduation, it feels new. Weird. I know.

5. Now it's June 12... Weird. May went super, super fast. And it seems June is doing the same thing. I don't know what to think. I just keep doing my same thing...

6. Writing. I didn't write a word this weekend. In fact, That Man thought I had an aneurysm or something because I didn't even take my computer. It was super hard. Trust me. I had a panic attack at one point, but I made it through the overnight without it.

7. But I am writing again... and that's all that matters....

Behave!!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Sounds like a fun time. Hubby and I went away for a few days for our anniversary and it's the first time I left my computer behind. It was weird and good.

Victoria said...

It really was! Leaving the computer behind is almost as bad as leaving the kids behind when they were little! LOL
I don't know why I'm not getting notified of comments these days! Sorry for the delay!