Pages

Sunday, June 03, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up!

Oy! Tomorrow is Monday! Again.

We did pack up and go to our room after we ate on Friday since it never rained. It was ridiculously hot and we couldn't take it anymore. I wrote good words and ended up talking to my sister forever. Which was super good. I slept in a little on Saturday, which was also super good.

So happy to get to a writing meeting despite having to leave early for the recital. It was awesome to get to hang out with my writing pals for a while though.

K5's baton recital was really great! Yeah, our backs hurt at the end. Specifically That Man's, who had hurt himself pretty good previously during the day, and that cut us out of hooking up with my sister after it was over. Anyway. K5 was so good and adorable. She won awards and was texting me after she got home. (We have a kid safe app we use to text. It's pretty amazing, because we get to video chat, too)

Today was chores, car fixing, and fajita making. That niece's boyfriend came down to help That Man. It rained. The food turned out awesome and That Man and I both have lunch for tomorrow. Yay!

It's going to be a crazy week. K4 graduates and her schedule is finals, finals, and graduation practice. Luckily, we think the transportation problem is solved, but we're not 100% convinced on that yet. If not, she'll have to take me to work, which will suck for both of us.

That is all for now. It's time to write!

Behave!

No comments: