Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

A Little Behind...

I know it's been almost a week since I've posted!

Friday was Friday. It was good to get out of the day job! We didn't do anything Friday night. Well... sat on the backporch for a little. Saturday was a bit of sleeping in, then errands. It was a beautiful day. We got some Jeep work done, yard work, made awesome food, and did laundry.

Sunday... This year has been a rough Mother's Day. I think a lot of it has to do with this being the nearly exact time we lost Mom. The memories are so fresh-feeling this year. I stayed off social media nearly all day because I couldn't bear to see people posting pictures of their day with their mom.

I stayed in my jammies all day and pretty much hunkered down on the couch with the kittens. That Man made me breakfast. I took a nap. Talked to my kids. That Man made dinner and cleaned up. It poured all day long, which matched my mood.

Today was back to the grind. Though K3 and A stopped to bring me some flowers at work today. That was nice. A wasn't feeling well yesterday, so they didn't come over like they'd originally planned.

K4 put a turkey breast into the oven for me earlier, and even though it was in there for five hours, it wasn't cooked the whole way through. We ended up with chinese food for dinner.

And... I did my writing and critiquing and now I'm seriously thinking about going up to crawl into my nice warm bed. It's cold!

And now you see you missed nothing! ha!

Behave!

No comments: