Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Feel Good Friday on Thursday!

You probably won't hear from me again until Sunday!

I'm not taking my computer this weekend. I know! It's like heresy! I feel the same way, but... We're leaving pretty early tomorrow and there will be much time away from the easily-broken-into Jeep before we check into our hotel. I don't care if someone steals my undies, but I do care of my computer goes away, or if it gets wet!

It will be okay. (I tell myself that over and over and it does stress me out.) I will do my words by hand. The critique is done, so I don't have to stress about that. Bills are paid. Everything is printed. And we'll be back Sunday, so...

Today was super freaking stressful at the day job. I swear everything was on fire and then some. My head still hurts from clenching my jaw. It was that bad and then some. I kid you not. I did leave early, but not without a bunch of work guilt and regret that I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped. And it's taken me until about now to release a lot of that stress, which is unusual for me.

Did the bank thing. Easy, but it takes a while. They need special stamps and everything is all locked up. Then the other stamp, which they also keep locked up. The lady was super sweet though and we talked for a while. Everything is ready to go into the mail and the estate folder is updated with receipts and copies of everything. A relief, but as has been the history, waiting for another shoe to drop. Waiting for three things now...

Grocery store and then home to start prepping for our weekend. Laundry is (still) going, only because the sweatshirt I want came out with stains and we can't have that. I swear it didn't have any when I first washed it! Our bag is mostly packed. The Jeep is ready and just waiting for the clothing bag. We're heading out light, so the only things we already have in there are tools, oil, etc.

And that's all I have! I'm so looking forward to this weekend! From the one-on-one time with That Man, to the hotel, to the meeting up with friends, to the actual experience! I will let you know how it goes!

Behave!


No comments: