Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

It's My Thursday!

And tomorrow is a short day for me!

I know it's not your Thursday! Well, at least if you aren't off work on Friday! But it is mine!

I'm leaving early tomorrow to head back to the bank to take care of stupid estate stuff. I sent the one place everything and apparently it wasn't good enough. I have to start over. Ugh! But I believe it's the last one, though stuff and issues are popping up everytime I turn around. Oh hey, fill this out. Oh hey, your mom owns this because your dad is dead and we just can't fathom why she didn't take care of it. Suck it, jerks. Why didn't you call me to hear the story instead of sending me a rude letter?

Anyway. I'll be leaving work a few hours early to take care of that crap. And then, I am off on Friday!

We're heading out early Friday morning to head south for a Jeep event. It's a pretty cool thing and we get to drive on the racetrack! It's an event that supports fallen police officers. A guy from my work and his wife are going down, too. Our hotel is booked. The Jeep has been checked over by our mechanic, the house, kittens, cats, and dog are securely about to be sat on, but I still have so much to do!

I did do my words and pages on the critique I'm working on, so that's something.

In kitten news, they are at the 6 week mark. They are so cute and so obnoxious. Their claws are like razors. Both That Man and I are tore up. They are getting so big and so curious. We're going to be sad when the ones going away actually go!

I need to make a list now!

Behave!


No comments: