Pages

Monday, May 06, 2019

Monday...Woah...

My three day weekend went super fast!

I finished my whole list on Friday! Got answers! Made phone calls. Took a nap. Made an awesome dinner. It was a beautiful thing!

Saturday - I was supposed to go to a mini writing retreat, but between K3's car breaking down, unexpected errands, and generally feeling like crap, I didn't get there. It sucks, but it was what it was. I did get to sleep for a while and when I woke, I felt way better. We had K5 Saturday night, which was a blast. She loved the kittens and she was a huge help with them. The kid is super smart and so interested in space. We had a blast with her.

Sunday - Mr. B came to visit too. We had an awesome breakfast with them. Then off to Lowe's to get flower pots for them to make mother's day presents. Two crazy kids in Lowe's. In the rain. We had a blast. Back home to paint flower pots, then lunch, then planting flowers, playing in the mud, then off to take the kiddos home. It was a good, fun day. We were exhausted.

Monday's always suck. But the new hire started today. I helped interview him and I liked him, so the hope is that he'll work out. He's got the right attitude and I think he's a good fit, so we'll see...

The kittens are weaned from the bottle and doing a wet/dry food mix. They've been running around downstairs all night. They are so stinking cute. Two or so weeks until they go to their new homes. And in the meantime, they will eat us out of house and home. LOL.

I'm keeping up with my writing group challenge, so that's awesome all by its self...

That's all I've got...

Behave!

No comments: