Pages

Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Mid-Week Kittens...

Yeah, I know these kitten posts are getting old... We're just a few weeks away from them being ready to go to their new homes - like maybe 3 or 4.

They are starting to wean from the bottle and are constantly on the move. I feel like the Pied Piper because they follow and follow and follow. But they're so cute. Max is becoming very interested in them. Just tonight he sniffed them and hung out while they tried out "big little kitty" food. They've changed a lot in just the few days since Sunday.

In other news...

Monday night was Writer's Chat with me as the host. There were seven of us at a chain restaurant and we had a blast. It was good to connect and talk shop. The food was okay. The service was good. Even though I was the host, I bailed a bit early to get home and get to the edits.

Tuesday - I finished the edits at almost 11pm and sent them back to my editor. Yay!

Today - Writing time. Laundry. You know...

The day job is the same. Brain Draining. There is a new hire coming Monday and a coworker and I sat in on the interview and liked him, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that he can keep the pace with us. He has a fantastic attitude, so there's that. I was caught up for about two days, but now I'm not.

Tomorrow is my Friday though. I have no choice but to take Friday off to take care of Estate stuff and some household administration duties. Yeah. Some of the estate stuff came through without a hitch and others... well... I'm banging my head against the wall because I don't know what they want or what I did wrong. So I have to figure that out with phone calls and get it moving to completion.  And go to the bank. I also need to get my drivers license picture taken. Meh. So it will be a weird discombobulated day of running in nine different directions. I'll get the license taken care of first thing, and then figure out the rest.

That's all I have!

Behave!


No comments: