Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Stormy Wednesday...

Actually...it's been storming since yesterday. We've had two days of tornado watches, heavy rain, winds, and craziness. So far, we've been good, but other areas nearby have not.

The day job is insane. I'm back to being behind. Everything is on fire and what's not on fire, is soaking wet. I still don't know what I'm going to do.

The kittens are crazy! They are so cute and playful, but pretty much into everything. A water cup is a direct invitation for mayhem. So is a box. They are running up and down the stairs. This time last week, they were kind of fearful. Freddie has a new nickname. Tank. He is twice is big as the others and is asserting himself with Max. It's pretty funny to watch.

Elsa is doing okay post bite. It looks pretty good and she's acting normally. We're still keeping a close eye on it.

I'm working through my edits. Down to the hard stuff now. I know what I'm doing with some of it. The other stuff is a constant thinking process. It's not terribly hard stuff - just stuff that requires thought.

I'm exhausted though. My hips are killing me from sleeping on the hard camper mattress last weekend. At least I think that's why. I was in bed by 9pm last night and slept until 6 this morning. I think I'm not far from bed currently. But I feel pretty good that I made a major dent in edits and got some other stuff done, too, so I guess I'm doing okay despite it all.

So that's all for now...

Behave!

No comments: