Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oops!

I can't tell you how long it's been since I've missed a day of posting! A while. I guess.
Yesterday just got crazy around here and the next thing I knew it was evening. I did absolutely no writing-type stuff yesterday and I barely checked email. But, I did stock my fridge and pantry, went to lunch with my hubby, and goofed off a little.
We relaxed around a fire last night while the kids played with glow sticks and roasted marshmallows. Lots of talking and laughing, which is just what we needed. K2 leaves tomorrow morning. We still have a few things to do to finish getting her ready once she gets off work for the day. Then, it'll be another week with her gone. The last one for the summer. Thankfully. I thought we were heading into a summer lull, but apparently not. The next few weeks are stocked full of different things - most fun - like my cousin's impending visit, weddings, a possible camping trip, parties, then there's taking the kid for her driver's test, stocking up on school supplies, putting a fresh coat of polyurethane on the living room floor, and finishing the stairs. And more. We're heading into August pretty darned fast.
And there you have it!
Behave!

No comments: