Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sniffle! and Camping Wrap up


So...we're down to one child at home this week. Weird stuff. Already and it's only been about an hour since we said goodbye. K3 was excited and nervous for his first solid week away from home. I'm sure he'll do fine. I just don't know if I will!
Camping wrap up...
We said goodbye to Freddie (the snapping turtle K2 found on her last day of school). He's now happily swimming in the creek with the other turtles. There were a lot of gypsy moths flitting about with no purpose except to breed and die. They were annoying, and directionally challenged, and would often fly right into your face, or in your mouth. Pretty gross, but better than the Dobson Fly. The guys caught a lot of different fish - ones we've never pulled out of the creek as long as we've been going. I didn't. I rarely catch any fish. Usually all I catch is trees, rocks, and the occasional hook between the eyes. Even with the rain, we had a fantastic time, and I can't help but wish we had another trip planned soon.
I'm off to see if I can erase one of my lower production days in this writing challenge. As of right now I'm in second place. We start all over again tomorrow.
That's all...
Behave!

No comments: