Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Midweek Slump


I forgot about this picture from the retreat. Pretty cool from the nearby cemetery.
It's hot here. Too hot to even think about doing all I have to do around here. Of course, just when I get ready to get started, something happens. Today was K1 asking for a ride to the doc to get his head checked. It's fine. The doc is pleased with how it looks. He's not sleeping well though. I'm hoping tonight is better for him since he no longer has a pressure bandage on his head.
We finally heard from K2. She's having a blast. They're painting a house right now. And she has no voice, so anyone who knows her knows what that means. She's definitely having a grand time.
Plans are coming together for the weekend. Well, mostly. Now if I could just figure out what to make for dinner Friday night, and get my house cleaned. Ha! I'm too hot and tired to care right now. Plus, there's the back pain that doesn't seem to want to leave. How rude is that?
That's all...
Behave!

No comments: